No person shall abuse this Site for the purpose of money laundering. Betmacan may employ best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. Betmacan reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, Clients who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live Account and specifically only to the originating credit card or Account on file
- When a Client funds an Account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card
- Only one Account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on Accounts opened in false names or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person;
- Betmacan may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a Client to provide additional proof of identity (KYC documentation) such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an Account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
- All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
- If a player does not respect these rules and regulations then Betmacan may suspend the player’s Account pending investigation.
Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the relevant gaming authority.